Friday, August 31, 2012

A Visitor in Room 3!!







On Monday we came to school and found a special visitor sleeping on our classroom couch.  His name is Puff and he comes from the planet Marshmellowa.  He was exploring the universe when his space rocket ran out of fuel and crash landed at our school.  We are learning about Puff, his dog Musha, his home planet and his family.  He showed us a picture of his Dad and told us all about him.  Then we told him all about our Dads.  Look at some of the stories that we wrote.






4 comments:

  1. WOW AWESOME STORIES GUYS!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU KEEP POSTING THEM MAYBE SOME DIFFRENT ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. BY LIAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY LIKE YOUR BACKROUND FOR YOUR BLOG GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS AWESOME I WISH I HAD SOMTHIING LIKE THAT FOR MY BLOG JUST LOOKING AT IT MAKES ME HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO I WISH I COULD SEE A ROBOT IN SPACE IT WOULD BE SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. BY LIAM. PS YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Room 3, I enjoyed reading all of your stories and looking at the pictures about your wonderful Dads. I can see that you really like being with them too.

    ReplyDelete